Sunday, October 31, 2010

Swim Lessons and Kindermusik



William sitting like he is suppose to waiting his turn to swim

Swiming with Ms Katie


at Kindermusik in Clinton.... He was tired

Singing if your happy and you know it (your face will surely show it)


What a busy week (as usual) and another busy one coming up.  Kristi and I are going to the Mistle Toe Gala Wednesday night and I'm so excited.  We get to dress up (something I don't do much of) and shop (something I do to much of).  I love love going to Mistle Toe each year.  I hate fighting the crowd but that's just part of it.  I say I'm going to buy Christmas presents but usually only end of with things for me.  I love this time of year.  The weather is finally cooling off (except for our high of 84 today) and it's the Holiday Season.  Trees come out, presents are wrapped, family flyes in, and we eat the best foods of the year.  I'm really looking forward to seeing William's reaction opening presents this year.  Last year he didn't care that much.  He was only 14 months old but this year I think he'll really be in to everything. 
I hope everyone has a great week.  Don't forget to VOTE Tuesday.  Every Vote counts.  If you live in Hinds County VOTE BILL SKINNER for County Court Judge.
Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment