Sunday, October 10, 2010

Fun Day at the Zoo

We had a great time at the zoo yesterday.  Our elephants are leaving.  They are moving on to the Nashville Zoo and I would too after I saw the pictures of their new home.  I love our zoo because of the old oak trees and besides a few updates it looks the same as when I use to go when I was younger.  Of course it needs a lot more updates but it's a great zoo.  I wish our state would put a little more money towards it so people would visit more often.  Here are a few pictures from yesterday!
showing me the turtle







 playing with dirt and water at the zoo



On a different note.. Thanks to everyone who has prayed for my oldest/youngest brother Trey.  He is much better and home now. 

My mom is home for the weekend and I always hate it when she has to leave.  She was suppose to surprise me and just show up but I'm not good with surprises.. I always find out!  We are going to the fair tomorrow.  I haven't been to the fair with my mom since 4th grade.  I'm really not a fan of the fair however I love the food. 
Hope everyone has a great week!
Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment