Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

What a busy weekend.... Friday night Chris went to deer camp and came home late Saturday night so William and I had some mommy and son time.  Saturday we got up and went to Pop and Grans in Carthage.  William played outside ALL day and I worked on updating photo albums.  Sunday we went to William's first pumpkin patch.  He had soooo much fun.  I loved every second of watching him run in a huge pasture and trying to pick up pumpkins 3 times his size.  He was so proud of his pumpkin he held it in his lap until the hay ride was over.  Of course I don't have any pictures because my camera battery was dead.  Chris took a few on his phone but they didn't turn out very good.  We may have to go back just so I can take pictures. 

I always say I love every stage and age that William gets to, but I really think him being 2 is my favorite.  He can "finally" communicate with us and tell us what he wants without fussing all of the time.  He loves mommy and daddy and loves to give us hugs and kisses.  He's independent but still needs our help which I love.  Moms always want to feel needed.  He brings home art work from MMO and he gets his first school pictures this week.  I can't believe how fast he is growing.  I look at that sweet face and just melt.  I secretly love that he sleeps with us.  I can't sleep with him or without him.  :)  He wakes up in the morning and wraps his sweet arms around my neck and starts singing me songs.  We are so blessed.

Ok.. Last thing on my mind for today.  If you live in Hinds County and are in my dad's (Bill Skinner) voting district please vote for him on election day.  He is a great judge and needs everyones support and prayers.  Each election comes with battles and it's always a tough process.  The candidate and family go through so much emotional drain it really wears on everyone.  Please continue to pray until the election is over! 

Hope everyone has a great week!
Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment