Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Black Crowes

AWESOME concert.  Last year we went to see The Black Crowes in Oxford and they were really good but they only played 1 or 2 of their older songs.  This time.. they played almost all of their old good songs.  Such a good concert.  I haven't really been or stayed at the coast since Katrina.  So much has changed.  I can honestly say I love our Gulf Coast.  The old houses (what's still left of them) and the Oak trees along the beach are beautiful.  We only stayed one night but we made the most of it.  We ate at Mary Mahoney's and  stayed at the Beau.  Afterwards we lost a little money went to the concert then lost a little more money.  I played Black Jack for the first time and had a lot of fun.  I didn't really know what was going on but Chris did so he helped me loose a little more.  Of course we are old and married so we were asleep by midnight (our normal bed time because of William) but I slept better than I have in a while.  Much needed sleep!!!  We had a wonderful breakfast then we were off to the outlet mall.  Chris wasn't really in the mood for shopping and I didn't find out why until later.. He wanted to get home for the games. haha.. but we had a game plan so we went to certain stores and headed home.  I appreciate my grandparents for watching William.  We had so much fun and it was a perfect mini vacation.  Glad to be home on my couch with my family.  No one can make me feel as good as William can.  He loved on me for along time and he was as happy to see me and I was to see him. 
Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment