Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday Night!!

WOW.. the Snell's have been busy.  They gym has something going on every weekend lately and this is one of the first and only Friday nights I'm free.  YAY!!  I'm home in my PJ's with  my sweet William.  Of course Chris is a deer camp but I'm getting the TV all to myself.. RARE!!  Yes we miss "daddy" but he has promised to be home all next weekend. 
This week has really been full.  We already have a normal busy weekly schedule.  Mondays and Wednesdays William goes to MMO at Colonial Heights (love it).  Tuesdays  he has swim lessons and Thursdays he has music.  Fridays he usually goes to the gym for a Mommy and Me tumbling class.  On top of all of that this week we some how fit in 2 dentist appts (one for me and William's first appt.) and a doctors appt. for me (sick but much better now). 
William's first dentist appt. went really well.  Of course I had to hold him down but we only had 1 tear and a little fussing.  He has perfect teeth.  So proud.  It's not easy to get a 2 year old boy to brush his teeth but he loves to do it himself. 
Thursday is Chris's 28 birthday.  This is the first year where I haven't planned for weeks.  I currently don't have the first present for him.  I'm always ahead on these types of things.  I feel terrible.  Any birthday ideas would be appriciated. 
Here is my favorite cookie receipt.
"you are welcome" :)
1 box of yellow cake mix
1/3 cup of oil
2 eggs
1 bag of choc. chips
mix well
350 degress for 10 or 12 minutes....
ENJOY (I am right now) 

No comments:

Post a Comment