Monday, December 6, 2010

PTC

So excited!!  Premier has our first All Star Cheerleading competition this Saturday.  If you are in town we would love for you to come.  It's at the Jackson "downtown" convention center.  They are such a great group of girls.
 The gym has really grown.  January will mark our "one year anniversary" for us to be open.  We started out with less than 50 students and we now have over 250.  Please keep us in our prayers as we hope to continue to grow. 
On another note next week is mine and Chris's 4 year Anniversary.  10 years total... Yes a decade.  I'm so excited.  I love that we have been together since high school.  We don't have any former girl or boy drama from the past.  We have grown up together.  I can honestly say we have a very healthy relationship.  Of course everyone has their share of issues but I firmly believe in putting God first in your relationship will keep it together.  Of course we get of track but "HE" gets us back on it every time!! 

There are so many things I wish I could talk about on "my" blog.  I love how others are able to open up and talk about their past.  I love reading about other people who have struggled.  Obviously I hate that they have struggled but at least you know they are like you and haven't lived a perfect life.  I think writing things down helps you heal.  I have a rocky past and I hope I will one day get the courage to write about it.  For now, it will just be about William, Chris and work....
Hope everyone has a great week!
Tiff
     

No comments:

Post a Comment