Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tuesday is Swim Day!!

Well it's day 2 for my blog.  I really wish I knew how to work it.  I need a colorful background and I also need to know how to upload more pictures.  Any help would be appreciated. 
Tuesday is swim day.  William has been taking swim lessons since May and so far so good.  He loves swimming under water but has problems kicking.  He says "kick, kick, kick" but doesn't actually do it.  And poor thing tries so hard to blow bubbles.  I'm not looking forward to getting in a swimsuit when it's cold outside, but most parents would do anything for their kids.. of course I'm just trying to get William out of the house.  He gets bored fast and the terrible 2's kick in!  Speaking of terrible 2's..... we have good days and bad days.  Usually during the week he is fine but when the weekend comes we try and stay at home together as much as we can and the tantrums come alive.  We had a sit down fit in front of everyone at Blue Moon Cafe Saturday over sprite.  Good Times!!!  William still doesn't sleep well.  He usually falls asleep with us (I know we started bad habits) then one of us puts him in his bed but within a couple of hours he is back in ours.  I messed up from the beginning.  We should have let him cry it out for a couple of nights or really just started him on a routine.  He doesn't have a schedule at all and it gets hard on all of us.  We actually did try the crying it out method and after 3 1/2 hours of screaming we gave in.  He's as hard headed as his momma!!! 
Well.. Time to get ready for swim.  Have a very blessed Tuesday!  Such a beautiful day that God has made!

1 comment:

  1. oh girl it gets better I promise! there will be a day very soon when you ask him if he wouldn't mind sleeping with you for a night....and then he'll roll his eyes..

    ReplyDelete