Monday, September 27, 2010

First Blog

Well this is my very first blog.  I'm excited to share "The Snell" life with you.  Some friends and family aren't on facebook so this is a great way to keep up with us if I can remember to update.  I will go ahead and warn you.. I'm a terrible speller.  I'm sure it will take me some time to figure all of this out.  My sweet friend Katie Jane has unknowingly encouraged me to write a blog.  I love love her blog and I follow it as well as many others as much as I can. 
As most of you know I'm co-owner of Premier Tumble and Cheer.  Kristi Allen Ukele and I started out with 50 students and we now have over 250 and it's only been 8 months.  We have both worked really hard and I can say I have love every second of it.  This is my first job in 3 years and I'm finally doing something I love and of course I get to be my own boss.  I don't like others telling me what to do.. hmm wonder where I get that from? 
Chris and I will be married for 4 years in December and I can happily say they we have been together for 10 years.  Yep.. 10 years for all of you who went to highschool with us.  Feeling old yet?  I love my husband so much.  I can honestly say he is the hottest guy ever and I love coming home to see his amazing face everyday.  I wish we could have date nights once a week but I would feel to guilty leaving William.  He is our tag along.  I'm sure by the second child I'll pay large amounts of money for a babysitter for some alone time. 
However, with all of that said.. Chris and I are going to the Beau Rivage this weekend to the Black Crowes concert.  I'm so excited.  It was my birthday present this year from him.  We went to see them in Oxford last year and they were great.  I plan on going shopping at the outlet mall and spending a little money.  Really needing a new purse (not really).  Something to match my new car...  Oh yes.. my new car!  I've never been able to pick out my very own car before.  We started out looking at anything used, but of course I talked my husband well begged my husband to get me a new car, plus they have some really good deals on the new ones.  I now am the proud owner of a 2011 Honda Pilot!  I love love love it.  Now if we can just sell our house, which hasn't been shown in months.  But we're in no hurry.  Jesus is in control and his plans are our plans. 
Hope you all have had a great Monday!!! 
Tiff

2 comments:

  1. Yay Tiffany!! So glad you started a blog! We just started ours about 5 months ago, and I love it!! :) Welcome to the blog world! So glad I can keep up with ya'll now since I am one of the few people in the world not on facebook! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you started this. I love reading blogs. Your family is just beautiful. I look forward to reading.

    ReplyDelete